For the ability to stick and, in some cases, potentially fuse base materials together - look no further than C-TEC Superfast Plus Super Glue Adhesive.
It's an almost pure cyanoacrylate making it more effective than many super glues on the market.
It bonds in seconds thanks to its special formula based on cyanoacrylate.
It's a one component adhesive and does not contain any solvent - it mainly consists of Ethyl Cyanoacrylate Monomer and is temperature resistant from 30 degrees Celsius up to 100 degrees Celsius.
Almost all materials can be bonded using Superfast Plus with the exception of just a few:
- Fluorine containing plastic materials
- Sold in 20ml and 50ml bottles (we stock the 50ml variant)
- Super high tensile strength
- Bonds in just seconds
- No heating, soldering or mixing required
- Resistant to solvents, temperature fluctuations, oils, benzene and atmospheric conditions
Materials you can bond together:
- Hard PVC
- Stainless Steel
- Natural Rubber
When using with porous materials, combine with Superfast Plus Activator.