Bespoke Skirting Board Service
Take full creative control and own the process with our bespoke skirting board service, with your tailored skirting boards from order to door in just 2 weeks.
If you need to match existing mouldings in the home, have a designer skirting profile in mind that we don’t stock, or small alterations to our current designs, our bespoke team is ready to help.
With a small sample offcut or drawing with exact measurements and a small extra fee, we can manufacture a 100% match.
Bespoke Skirting Board Process
- Get in contact with our friendly design specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 328 2179. Alternatively, if you’re in the area you can also visit our showroom to have a chat about your project and get the ball rolling.
(You can also use the form at the bottom of this page to send an enquiry and our team will get back to you as soon as possible).
- Attach an image of your skirting boards, or a technical drawing, with dimensions (height, length, depth), and your preferred material (MDF, Pine). Alongside any other relevant details.
- For matching existing skirting boards, our design team may request an offcut sent in the post, this allows us to create a precise custom tool to ensure you get the perfect match.
- Once a quote is confirmed, our machinists will get to work and machine your custom skirting boards in our Birmingham factory.
- Our fleet will safely deliver your order to your door with free delivery.
Most of our briefs for skirting board designs are unique, and our machinists require a new tool in order to match them. It only takes a week for a tool to arrive, hence our industry-leading turnaround times.
The custom tool belongs to you and if requested, we can send it to you in the post, or hold onto it incase you require any additional skirting.
The cost of the tool varies depending on the size of the design and in some cases we can match your design without the need for a tool at all, cutting the cost. Make sure to get in touch with our design team to see if this is the case.
We can cut your skirting to your exact size or you can choose from our standard height and depth ranges.
If there is a particular profile design you have in mind and you don’t find it in our range, don’t hesitate to contact our team, our bespoke service can create a 100% match for existing skirting boards or even create a new design that you have drawn up yourself. If you’re not settled on a design, consult our design specialists for some inspiration and help to craft your perfect one-of-a-kind skirting board.
We can also provide custom architraves, window boards, plinth blocks, door frames, shelves, dado and picture rails, radiator covers and much more.