Minimum Order Value: £25 + VAT
TEMPORARY EXTENSION TO WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS FOR FREE STANDARD DELIVERY - EXTREMELY BUSY PERIOD - THE MAJORITY OF ORDERS WILL STILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE USUAL 4 WORKING DAYS.
Please note: our delivery options only cover delivery to the majority of the UK. If you need delivery outside of our serviced areas (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Highlands, Islands), please contact us for a delivery quote.
Our free delivery option covers 95% of the UK. Unfortunately, the the other 5% require us to use a courier as we cannot reach them at this time with our own delivery fleet. If you're not able to select free delivery, a standard delivery price will be available to choose.
All deliveries made are kerbside deliveries - we are not able to bring orders into your home / workplace.
Free Standard Delivery (within 4 working days*)
Our Standard Delivery service gets your goods to you within 4 working days. However, if you cannot be available on the delivery date offered we may be able to change this for you. This service is free of charge. Terms and Conditions apply. Please note: some doors are up to 12 working days (get in touch for a more accurate lead time on doors).
Free 3 Day London Delivery (within 3 working days*)
Our Free London Delivery service gets your goods to you within 3 working days if you live with an eligible postcode area (see below). However, if you cannot be available on the delivery date offered we may be able to change this for you. This service is free of charge. Terms and Conditions apply. Please note: some doors are up to 12 working days (get in touch for a more accurate lead time on doors).
Current eligible postcode areas (starting with): E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W
Super Fast Delivery (1 - 2 working days*)
Our Super Fast Delivery service ensures that you will receive your undercoated, primed and unprimed goods within 1 - 2 working days! This is based on when our delivery vans are in the area. Where this is not possible, we will use a third party courier or call you to discuss another option. Terms and Conditions apply. Read more about this service. Please note: doors from stock are 2 - 4 working days for super fast delivery.
Priority Next Day Delivery (next working day if ordered before 12:00 midday)
Our Priority Delivery service ensures that you will receive your undercoated, primed and unprimed goods the very next day if ordered before 12:00 midday! In exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to fulfil this delivery method - we will get in touch to discuss alternatives should this be the case. Terms and Conditions apply. Please note: doors from stock are 2 - 4 working days for priority delivery.
Collection (MDF Boards only)
Our collection service is strictly for our MDF Board (sheet material) product. If you have chosen this option, you will be notified by email once we have allocated a collection date. Another email is sent once the order has been marked as ready for collection. Please do not turn up to collect your order if you have not received an email stating that it is ready. Enquire by phone / email with any questions relating to the order.
The delivery window for both services is between 7am and 6pm. Should you need a more specific slot (AM delivery), give us a call and we will try our best to honour the request where possible.
Once your order has been allocated a delivery date, you will receive notification by email.
This date is subject to change but you will be notified by email and / or text message should this occur.
The day before delivery, you will be notified that the order has been loaded to a vehicle by text and email.
On the day of delivery, you will receive further correspondence and the tracking page will show you further updates. If your order is being delivered by one of our own drivers, you will have an ETA and a text message when the driver is 2 drops away from you.
If you believe your order is due for delivery on a day where you may not be in, you can leave a note on your front door. Make sure the note includes your name, signature and where you want the goods to be left. The driver must be able to take the note away as it will be used as proof of delivery.
If you're local to us, you can choose to collect your goods instead of having them delivered. To place an order for collection, call us to order over the phone and agree a collection date.
All of our delivery options are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
*Not including the day you order, eg. ordered Wednesday 5th - Thursday 6th is the first working day and Tuesday 11th is the 4th working day.
Please note: all parcels should be unwrapped and checked upon receipt of your order. Any damage should be reported within 24 hours of the delivery being made so that we can arrange replacements accordingly. We cannot accept any responsibility for damages reported after this time frame has expired.