null Skip to main content


Please note: our delivery options only cover delivery to the majority of the UK. If you need delivery outside of our serviced areas (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Highlands, Islands), please contact us for a delivery quote.

Our free delivery option covers 95% of the UK. Unfortunately, the courier have much higher costs for the other 5% which means we simply cannot offer our free delivery service to those in these areas. If you're not able to select free delivery, we'll need to get a quote from the courier for you.

All deliveries made are kerbside deliveries - we are not able to bring orders into your home / workplace.


If you need skirting board on a next day delivery service, this is the best option for you. We now offer this service on undercoated, primed and unprimed orders!

Using Priority Next Day delivery before 12:00 midday, your order will be delivered the next working day (see bottom of page for delivery dates).

Tracking information is sent to you once the order has been dispatched.

  • Orders must be placed before 12:00 midday to guarantee delivery the next working day.
  • Bookings made on a Friday (before 12:00 midday) will be delivered the following Monday (we do not deliver on bank holidays).
  • Bookings made after 12:00 midday on a Friday and Saturday/Sunday will be processed on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday (bank holidays will push this back a further day).
  • This delivery option is not available for Islands and Highlands.
  • This service has to be selected at the checkout to see the relevant charges.


Priority Stock Doors

On the doors that we stock, priority delivery is within 2 - 4 working days. This service is unavailable on doors where LPD Doors make the delivery.
Orders that contain doors as well as other products, the 2 - 4 working day rule will apply.


For more information please call 0121 328 2179 or send us a message.

(Lines open Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00)


Unprimed, Undercoated & Primed Delivery Date

Date Ordered Date Delivered
Monday Before 12:00 Midday Tuesday
Tuesday Before 12:00 Midday Wednesday
Wednesday Before 12:00 Midday Thursday
Thursday Before 12:00 Midday Friday
Friday Before 12:00 Midday Monday
Saturday Before 12:00 Midday Tuesday
Sunday Before 12:00 Midday Tuesday