Minimum Order Value: £25 + VAT
TEMPORARY EXTENSION TO WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS FOR FREE STANDARD DELIVERY - EXTREMELY BUSY PERIOD - THE MAJORITY OF ORDERS WILL STILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE USUAL 4 WORKING DAYS.
Please note: our delivery options only cover delivery to the majority of the UK. If you need delivery outside of our serviced areas (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Highlands, Islands), please contact us for a delivery quote.
Our free delivery option covers 95% of the UK. Unfortunately, the other 5% require us to use a courier service as we cannot reach these areas at this time with our own delivery fleet. If you're not able to select free delivery, a standard delivery price will be available.
All deliveries made are kerbside deliveries - we are not able to bring orders into your home / workplace.
Free Standard Delivery On All Products
You read that right - everyone can get free standard delivery on all of our products! You can expect delivery within 4 working days. If the date you receive is not suitable, get in touch as we may be able to change this to a later date for you.
Please note: some doors have a lead time of up to 12 working days. For a more accurate lead time, please call before ordering so we can advise.
Once your order has been allocated a delivery date, you will receive notification by email.
This date is subject to change but you will be notified by email and / or text message should this occur.
The day before delivery, you will be notified that the order has been loaded to a vehicle by text and email.
On the day of delivery, you will receive further correspondence and the tracking page will show you further updates. If your order is being delivered by one of our own drivers, you will have an ETA and a text message when the driver is 2 drops away from you.
4 Working Day Turn Around Time
Over the years, we've managed to streamline our operation without compromising on our product quality (if anything, it keeps getting better!). We now offer free delivery where you will receive your order within 4 working days. This is an efficient turn around for a company that makes every order from scratch and doesn't charge a penny to deliver it!
Packaged To Protect
We don't package our free delivery orders any differently to our super fast delivery orders. We take pride when manufacturing your order so we want to make sure it reaches you in the same condition it leaves us in.
If for some reason we have to use a third party courier, we use cardboard edge protection on all edges of each parcel and then shrink wrap the entire parcel. This helps to keep dirt / debris / moisture away from the finished products to ensure you get the order safely.
However, 98% of our orders are now delivered using our own delivery vehicles. This means we've been able to reduce the protection added to the parcels as the risk of damage is greatly reduced. In turn, this has helped bring down our cardboard and plastic consumption which is better for our planet. Skirting World is striving towards becoming as environmentally friendly as we possibly can.